Isis Emerald Scroll Diamond Ring
Read about our payment plans before proceeding.
The Isis Emerald Scroll Diamond ring is an exquisite piece. Inspired by the details on architecture buildings in NYC, this ring features a stunning natural emerald framed by two baguette diamonds and round diamonds. Made for a true goddess with a touch of vintage vibe. Available in 14K solid yellow gold, white gold and rose gold.
- 14K solid gold
- Natural 9*7mm emerald. Approx. 2.6ct. Comes with a certificate
- Natural baguette diamonds. Approx. 0.04ct
- Natural round diamonds. Approx. 0.12ct
- 1.6~3.2mm tapered ring band
- Made in NYC with conflict-free diamonds
** Tippy Taste Heirloom Collection is made to order. Please allow 3-4 week turnaround time.
Domestic: Free shipping
International: Free shipping
All orders are insured, comes with tracking, and with signature requirements. Please review our international shipping.
Read here to see our payment plan options.
- Interested in customizing this item? See our special order page here to start.
- Not sure what your ring size is? See our conversion chart here.
*For custom size, simply indicate your ring size during checkout. Reach us here, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if unsure.
Online Return Policy:
All pieces from the Diamond Collection are made to order with precious metals and gemstones, and cannot be exchanged or returned for change of mind. If the wrong size is ordered, you can send the ring back for resizing. You will be responsible for the return shipping and will be subject to a resizing fee. Please contact us at email@example.com before proceeding.