Limited Edition: Hall Of Mirrors Tourmaline Paraiba Diamond Ring
Read about our payment plans before proceeding.
Prized for its neon blue color, the Tourmaline Paraiba is a collectors gem. The Halls Of Mirror Tourmaline Paraiba Diamond ring is sure to make your heart skip a beat. Featuring a certified 3.865ct natural pear Tourmaline Paraiba. It's truly a one-of-a-kind gem. Handcrafted in your choice of 14K yellow gold, rose gold, or white gold.
All order comes in a Tippy Taste ring box. This ring is handmade and designed in NYC.
- 14K solid gold
- 1.8mm ring band
- Natural pear Paraiba tourmaline. 11.43*10.29mm. 3.865ct. Comes with a certificate.
- 12 natural marquise diamonds. VS clarity. Approx. 1.04ct
- 3 natural tapered baguettes. VS clarity. Approx. 0.34ct
- Natural round diamonds ranging from 2.5mm~1.5mm. Approx. 0.24ct
- Total carat weight approx. 1.62ct
** Tippy Taste Heirloom Collection is made-to-order. Please allow 3-4 week turnaround time.
Domestic: Free shipping
International: Free shipping
All orders are insured, comes with tracking, and with signature requirement. Please review our international shipping.
- Interested in customizing this item? See our special order page here to start.
- Not sure what your ring size is? See our conversion chart here.
*For custom size, simply indicate your ring size during checkout. Reach us here, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if unsure.
Read here to see our payment plan options.
Online Return Policy:
All pieces from the Heirloom Collection are made to order with precious metals and gemstones, and cannot be exchanged or returned for change of mind. If the wrong size is ordered, you can send the ring back for resizing. You will be responsible for the return shipping and will be subject to a resizing fee. Please contact us at email@example.com before proceeding.