We are committed to providing you with the highest quality handmade products, and stand behind the quality and craftsmanship of our jewelry. If you aren't completely satisfied with your purchase, we're happy to help!
- Within 90 days upon receiving your ring, repairs are on us for small side stones. After that there will be a repair fee depending on the repair work that needs to be done.
- For international repairs you are responsible for returning the item to us and any additional shipping fee that may occur.
Please kindly note that daily activities, pressure and normal wear can affect jewelry. Especially rings, as our hands are actively used. Prongs may wear down over time and cause loose stones. We are happy to offer complimentary repairs for any loose stones within 90 days upon receiving your ring. Normal wear and tear outside of the time frame will be subject to a small repair fee depending on the work needed. Repair or service performed by a jeweler other than Tippy Taste will void our warranty.
CANCELLING AN ORDER
As most of our jewels are made-to-order, cancellation must be done within 12 hours of placing your order. Once 12 hours has passed, your order cannot be cancelled.
- All Heirloom, Men's collection, and solid gold pieces are final sale, and cannot be returned for a change of mind.
- Any vermeil pieces can be returned for store credit only. Return must be made within 10 days of receiving your order to qualify for store credit returns. Customers will be responsible for the shipping expense.
- If you received the product damaged, we will be happy to send you a replacement.
- You cannot return items that were purchased with store credit/gift cards.
- If you wish to exchange any purchases, you are responsible for the shipping expense. Exchanges must be made within 10 days of receiving your order. Solid gold and engagement rings are final sale.
If you still have questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or fill in our contact form here.